BLACK SEED OIL
- back pain headaches
- Infections inflammation high blood pressure
- It also has a broad number of scientifically proven health and cosmetic advantages, due to the antioxidants and other bioactive chemicals it contains.
- As dietry supplement of adult, take 1-2 teaspoon daily with food or beverage.
- If yoou are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, consult your doctor before use. If seal around cap is demaged is missing do not use.
- Store in a cool dry place
Nigella sativa, a plant native to Eastern Europe and Western Asia, is used to make black seed oil. Black seed oil, which is well-known for its potent therapeutic effects, is a natural medicine that people use to cure a variety of ailments, including.